Describe when someone would need this information. For example "when connecting to wi-fi for the first time".
Basic mobile laptop for writing documents and surfing the internet
|3-days (no renewal)|
- Mobile device built around the Google Chrome web browser
- Offers access to the internet and Google apps
- Allows access to Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and access documents OneDrive online through your SPU email
- Log in with Google account to sync browser history and favorites
- Or login as a guest
- 3 piece Power Charging Cable
- Black Mesh Bag
Add the steps involved:
- Log into the Chromebook with your Google account (e.g., your Gmail address).
- If you do not have a Google account you may log in with the "Browse as Guest" feature. Do note automatic savings will not work.
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library