These instructions will walk you through downloading and installing both SPSS and Amos on a personal Windows PC.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1Ghz or higher
- Memory: 1GB or higher
- Free Space on Hard Drive: 1GB or more
The license for SPSS Statistics & Amos expires annually June 30th. The software will continue to work until July 31st. New versions are uploaded automatically in early July.
- Remove all previous versions of SPSS and Amos from the computer.
- Click the Download Now link on the SPU Download Center page. This will bring up a log in screen. Log in with your SPU Username and Password.
- The download will either automatically begin or request to save or run on your computer. If prompted please select save.
- If the download is automatically canceled before it completely downloads, you may need to adjust your anti-virus settings
- Once downloaded right click the file and select "run as administrator".
- The software will be listed in your Start Menu as SPSS Statistics 25.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.