Additional accounts may be used to access to access other resources on campus. If you need an additional account for work or an additional resource, follow the instructions below.
- Log into the Banner Info System with your SPU Username and Password.
- Select the Personal Menu -> Computer Accounts Menu -> Request Additional Accounts.
- Select the resource type you'd like to have from the drop down menu and press Continue.
- Based on your relationship (e.g. Student, Faculty, Staff, Student Employee) with SPU, you may not be eligible for some additional accounts and resources
- Fill out the requested information and submit your request.
Some of these resources require you to complete FERPA training. If you need to complete FERPA training, email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and email email@example.com again when you've completed training.
Some of these Additional Accounts have a separate password from the one you use to log into the Banner Info System and Webmail. Make sure you're using the correct password when logging in.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.