The quiz log feature is a resource for faculty that provides a chronological accounting of student activity in a quiz. This feature can help the instructor identify any discrepancy around a student's quiz activity. This features has been enabled for all Canvas courses.
3. When you click Show Student Quiz Results, you will see two columns, showing students who have taken the quiz and those who haven't.
4. Under each columns, there will be a list of students. Click the name of a student whose quiz log you wish to view.
5. After clicking the name of the student, click "View Log" on the top right corner.
When you click "View Log", the following page will appear.
(1) It shows the date and time student started the quiz.
(2) It shows how many attempts student took and for which attempt the information is shown.
(3) It shows a timestamp of each quiz action, which can be viewing a question, answering a question.
(4) The log also shows if the student stopped viewing the Canvas quiz-taking page.
To view responses to a question, click the link to the blue question number next to each description.
The log may show all questions as being answered at the beginning of the quiz. This action is generated by the autosave component within Canvas quizzes. If a student clicks to answer another question, the quiz will autosave all the questions and show them as being answered.