A How-To guide on the use of the Emerson AV (Audio Video) System.
- Located behind the Emerson Piano is the AV System.
- Connect device via VGA Cable to the "Computer In" input. Note: Alternatively you can connect via AUX Video connection below the "Computer In" input.
- Select "PC" from both Extron Controllers. Note: If using "DVD or AUX Video" connection appropriately select "DVD/AUX" from both Extron Controllers.
- Connect sound to the AUX cable located to the right of VGA video input. Note: Do not use the "Audio In" input located below the "Computer In" input.
- Turn the CTs 4200 sound system power on.
- Volume controls are located on the Extron Controller. Just use one of them to control the sound volume.
- Lower projector. Switch is located in the lower right hand corner.
There is no content with the specified labels