Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter
Supports MacBook Pros, Airs, and other DisplayPort equipment to digitally send audio and video via HDMI to another screen with audio
- The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter connects to a standard digital screen or projector with HDMI to a Mac (or another Mini DisplayPort device) to send audio and video. Supports full HD 1080p.
- The Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect you Mac computer (or another Mini DisplayPort device) to a digital external display or projector.
- Features include using external display to extend the desktop, or working in mirrored mode where the external display duplicates your computer screen.
- This adapter transmits audio through the HDMI cable if your computer and device support digital audio through HDMI.
- Typically used with the latest line of Apple's MacBook Pros and Airs.
- Manufacturer Info
- Connect the HDMI cable from the display to the adapter.
- Turn on the display
- With your device on, connect the Mini DisplayPort connector to your device
- The display should either mirror or extend your computer
- Use Display in Systems Preferences (Mac) or Screen Resolution in Control Panel (Windows) to adjust settings
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library