|Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to VGA Adapter||4|
Used to connect recent generation MacBooks, Pros, and Airs with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt to an analog display via VGA (no audio)
- The Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adaptor lets you connect a standard analogue monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector or cable to a Mac with a Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port.
- The Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt to VGA Adapter allows you to connect you Mac computer (or another Mini DisplayPort device) to an analog external display or projector.
- Features include using external display to extend the desktop, or working in mirrored mode where the external display duplicates your computer screen.
- This adapter doesn't transmit audio. Use another cable to transmit audio (typically the 1/8-inch stereo port).
- Manufacturer Info
- Connect the VGA cable from the display to the adapter.
- Turn on the display
- With your device on, connect the Mini DisplayPort connector to your device
- The display should either mirror or extend your computer
- Use Display in Systems Preferences (Mac) or Screen Resolution in Control Panel (Windows) to adjust settings
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library