|Apple Digital AV Adapter||1|
AV Adapter iPhone 4S and older iPhones
- The Apple Digital AV Adapter provides HDMI support for an iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch (4th generation).
- The adapter allows you to connect your device to an HDMI-compatible display.
- The adapter will mirror your iOS device or, with certain apps, display slide shows or pictures. HDMI supports the transmission of digital audio and video.
- Manufacturer Info
- Connect the HDMI cable from the display to the adapter.
- Turn on the display
- Connect the 30-pin dock connector to the iOS device
- Activate AirPlay, if necessary, by accessing Control Center
- Use the additional 30-pin dock connector to provide power to your iOS device while using the adapter.
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library