This guide is intended for individuals wishing to connect to Citrix through a public computer running Mac OS.
- Go to: http://citrix.spu.edu
- Log in with your SPU username and password
- The first time you log in, you will be prompted to download a client to make Remote Access work properly on your computer
- Check the box saying "By selecting the check box..." and click Download.
- A Citrix online plug-in setup file will be download. Open this file.
- You will begin the setup for Citrix. Select the option to Install Citrix Online Plug-in.pkg
- (Note: If you receive a message saying "(software) can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer", follow the guide listed here, then repeat step 6)
- Select Continue and follow the on screen instructions to finalize the setup
- Once setup has finished, click Continue
- You will then be directed to the Citrix Applications Page
- When you click on an application icon, you may be prompted to allow the plugin to run. Select Always run on this site