These instructions will walk you through downloading and installing both SPSS and Amos on a personal Windows PC.
The license for SPSS Statistics & Amos expires annually June 30th. The software will continue to work until July 31st. New versions are uploaded automatically in early July.
- Remove all previous versions of SPSS and Amos from the computer.
- Click the Download Now link on the SPU Download Center page. This will bring up a log in screen. Log in with your SPU Username and Password.
- The download will either automatically begin or request to save or run on your computer. If prompted please select save.
- If the download is automatically canceled before it completely downloads, you may need to adjust your anti-virus settings
- Once downloaded right click the file and select "run as administrator".
- The software will be listed in your Start Menu as SPSS Statistics 25.