Some browser issues may be caused by the browser itself. For optimal viewing and security, we recommend that you use an up-to-date version of any of the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: Some themes are not fully functional in Internet Explorer 11 or earlier due to browser incompatibility. If you are using Internet Explorer 11 or below, we recommend upgrading your browser for an optimal experience.
If you are still having trouble, here are a few more things you can try:
- Upgrade your browser and extensions to the latest versions available.
- Make sure wordpress.com, wp.com and their subdomains (*.wordpress.com / *.wp.com) are not blocked by your browser. This also applies to your firewall or anti-virus software settings if you have any.
- Try an alternate browser. If it works, then the issue is with the browser settings. Look for troubleshooting tips on your browser’s support documentation.
- Try an alternate computer in the same location. If another computer works, then the issue is with your specific computer.
- Try an alternate location that has a different Internet Service Provider. If it works, the issue is with your local network.
- Try disabling IPv6. If this works, the issue is with your local network but you don’t need IPv6 so you’re all set!
|Content by Label|