- If you have a large screen TV with an HDMI connection, you may access XFINITY On Campus by purchasing and installing a Roku device: the Roku connects to the campus network and the TV connects to the Roku (typically via HDMI). Note: Roku Premium+ or Roku Ultra+ devices are preferred as these have wired Ethernet connections. Wired connections will provide a more robust viewing experience during times of high wireless utilization.
- If connecting via wired connection you will need to first request to have activate an Ethernet jack in your room.
- If connecting via wireless, you will need to manually register the Roku device.
- Once connected to the network, go to the Roku Channel Store and add the "XFINITY Stream" channel.
- Launch the XFINITY Stream channel and note the 6-digit authorization code.
- In a web browser on a Mac or PC, go to https://www.xfinity.com/authorize and enter the 6-digit authorization code from the previous step.
- You will be directed to an XFINITY login page. Near the bottom of the page, click "XFINITY on Campus Students Sign in Here."
- When prompted, enter your full SPU Username and Password (email address and password).
- Once all of this is complete your Roku should be ready to go. Launch the XFINITY Stream channel to access the programming menu.