- Canon VIXIA RF400 HD Camcorder
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital Camera
- Canon PowerShot Digital Camera
- GoPro HERO 4
- Joby GripTight Mount
- Large Tripod
- Mini Tripod (JOBY GorillaPod)
- 4 iMac computers with iMovie and analog to digital video conversion equipment
- 24 MacBook Pros (four-hour checkout; must remain in library) with iMovie
- Digital Voice Recorder (Olympus)
- iOS Microphone (RØDE smartLav)
- 2 iPad Minis
- Kingston Media Reader
- ZOOM H2n Handy Recorder
For any assistance in capturing, editing or publishing videos, Front Desk Consultants may be able to provide training assistance at the Front Desk during normal library hours. Dedicated assistance is available by appointment while quick drop-in assistance is available during normal library hours.
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library