Web Print can be used from any computer to upload documents to the MFP Secure Print Queue.
Thicker paper types, such as labels and card stock should be run through the Bypass Tray.
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://print.spu.edu. Log in with your SPU Username and Password.
- From the Web PaperCut main page, click on Web Print on the left-hand pane.
- Click Submit a Job to begin a print job.
- Select SecurePrint for black and white jobs or SecurePrint - Color for color jobs. Click Print Options and Account Selection to continue.
- Set the number of prints you would like to make and the account to charge for the prints. Click Upload Document to continue.
- Click Choose File to select a document to print. Compatible file formats are listed on this page.
- Select your file and click Open.
Click Upload & Complete to submit the print job.