How to import the template into your course:
- Go into your course.
- Select “import from Commons” on the right side of the screen.
- Click “filter.”
- Click toggle to “Only Seattle Pacific University Approved Resources.”
- Click the x to close the filter.
- Click the course titled “Remote Teaching Template.”
- Click “Import/Download”
- Click the check box next to the course you want to import the template into,
- Click “Import into course.”
- You can import the whole template or manually download the entire template so you can choose specific pieces to import into your course.
- If you’re adding the template to an existing Canvas course that already has content, feel free to ask us for advice.
- Now, Go back to your canvas dashboard, the Remote teaching template should be available. It may take a couple of minutes to upload all the course content. If you can't see any content, refresh the page.
- Start editing the course Home page, modules, assignments as desired.
|Content by Label|