In order to add a new person as a manager (able to upload videos) on the SPU YouTube channel:
- Log into the SPU YouTube channel. In order to add users, you must be an admin, so contact the UC Social Media Manager if you need help.
- Click the icon at the top right of the screen and select "YouTube Studio."
- Once in YouTube Studio, click on "Settings" in the left-hand navigation.
- In the Settings pop-up box, select the "Permissions" tab and click "Manage permissions."
- In the next pop-up box, click the blue "Manage permissions" button.
- Here, you will see a list of all users who have access to the account. In order to add a new user, click the icon in the top right that reads "Invite new users."
- This will pull up an additional pop-up box where you can invite users by their email address. Always make sure to select the "Manager" role under "Choose a role," so the new user will be able to add videos and view analytics, but not add users themselves.