Table of Contents
Useful links to frequently-used resources on the SPS/SPU website.
- Access Kingswood House Calendar
- Change number of credits for variable-credit courses
- Registration/dropping a course via Banner
- SPS Admissions Policies
- Academic Policies
- Building Use Policies and Procedures
- Mentorship and Counseling Reimbursement Policy
- Seattle Pacific Seminary Course Descriptions
- Graduate THEO Courses
- Approved Graduate "Interdisciplinary" Courses (BUS, EDU, MFT, ORG) — Courses offered by other SPU graduate programs which SPS students may take without special permission, and which satisfy various SPS degree requirements.
- Seminary Contextual Education Handbook
- Financial Aid Handbook
- Information Literacy Handbook
- No labels