Teacher Education Specific Resources
- Teacher Education Orientation
- Credit Load Planning for Teacher Education Students
- Teacher Internship Placement Information
- 5000-level Course Information for Teacher Education Students
- GTE Registration by CRN
- Instructions for Content Methods Registration
- Provides information regarding the AMAT, AMTMS, ARC orientation. This includes interview day slides as well as the orientations slides.
- Provides a general breakdown of the credits per quarter for a typical student.
- Information regarding the canvas site used for most program wide communications
- For questions regarding placement including specific scenarios for those not employed, employees in schools, teacher of records in classroom, etc.
- For students taking 5000 level coursework (through the ARC program or select endorsements)
- Quarterly registration list provided by the certification office for students
- Winter quarter content methods registration scenarios for students.