We are so glad you are here! Please look below to locate information regarding procedures for your time in the School of Education. If you find additional information would be helpful, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Steps After Admission
- Quick Start Guide to SPU
- Financial Aid Orientation
- Teacher Education Orientation
- Scholarships, Additional Funding, and Graduate Assistantships
- Academic Tools
- Teacher Education Student Resources
- Fingerprint Process for Certification Students
- Doctoral Student Resources
- Finishing Your Degree: Applying to Graduate and Reviewing Degree Check
- Emergency Response Information
- Other SPU Services
- Contact Us
- News and Updates
If you have questions and don't know who to ask, please contact us at email@example.com. We are here to help!
News and Updates
Full News and Updates information found here: News and Updates
Summer Quarter 2022 registration for all graduate and doctoral students begins on Monday, May 2.
Autumn Quarter 2022 registration for current graduate and doctoral students begins on Monday, May 16. New students admitted for Autumn 2022 may begin registering on May 31.
Please have a look at your degree check, and let Kristi Kanehen know of anything that looks amiss. She will work with each of you to ensure that your degree check accurately reflects your progress and that you are on track to earn your degree!
The university has recently completed a virtual campus tour project, and you can take a look here!
Finishing your degree Spring 2022, Summer 2022, or Autumn 2022? Now is the time to apply to graduate! Applying to graduate is a separate process for registering for commencement activities
Find the directions on how to apply here: Finishing Your Degree: Applying to Graduate and Reviewing Degree Check