Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

A transcript is a complete record of the courses and grades earned by a student at the University. 

  • Official copies of an SPU transcript can be ordered online and through Student Academic Services. Instructions can be found here.
  • Unofficial transcripts are available online through Banner under the Academic Records Menu. These unofficial transcripts will also show the transfer courses accepted, but will not reflect the full transcript from other institutions.  Students requiring a copy of a transcript from another institution will need to request the transcript through that particulate institution rather than SPU.


When do you need to send transcripts to SPU?

Current students who have completed a pre-approved course through another institution are required to submit an official transcript to Student Academic Services. Your Academic Counselor will review the transcript, transferring the course as determined by the Application for Studying Away that must be filed before registering for the course.  Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Student Academic Services
Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 113
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922


Newly admitted or prospective students should submit official transcripts of all previously completed coursework to the Admissions Office. Official transcripts can be mailed to:

Seattle Pacific University
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 115
Seattle, Washington 98119-1922


  • No labels