APPLY TO GRADUATE
All students must formally apply to graduate. By applying to graduate, you declare your intention to complete all degree requirements by the end of the quarter noted.
- You are encouraged to apply to graduate approximately one year prior to your intended graduation term.
- You are eligible to apply once you have earned at least 105 college-level credits (undergraduate) or 33% of your program (graduate and doctoral).
- Students must be admitted to their major/program and be in good academic standing.
- When applying, you must have one faculty advisor for each major and minor.
You apply for graduation online through Banner > Student Menu > Graduation Menu > Apply to Graduate.
Once you have submitted your Graduation Application, you will receive communications regarding your academic progress from your academic counselor and your assigned faculty advisor(s).
Your degree will be awarded for the quarter in which all final requirements have been completed.
Degrees are awarded and diplomas are ordered by the end of the quarter following the quarter in which the degree was completed. If you wish to change the quarter in which you plan to graduate, you must contact the following:
- Undergraduate students should contact the Office of Academic Counseling.
- Graduate and Doctoral students should contact their Program Coordinator.