|ZOOM H2n Handy Audio Recorder||1|
The H2n recorder is suitable for basic and high quality audio capturing
- Simple to use, but also provide exhaustive settings for more advanced recording needs.
- The H2n is a great companion when capturing audio from lectures, concerts, bands, interviews, panels, or to be paired with video from a DSLR, for example.
- Ability to live record via USB to a computer or onto the included SD card for field recordings
- 2-hour recording time (adjustable based on quality settings)
- 4 recording modes
- LCD screen
- Zoom H2n Handy Recorder
- Blue 2 GB SD card
- AA batteries
- Black USB cable and charger
- Remote control
- Mic clip adapter for use with mic stand
- Padded-shell case
- Below is a video tutorial describing how to use the H2n.
- There are 4 different recording modes on the H2n that can be selected by the switch on the top of the recorder. Below are a couple picture explaining how the modes differ