|ZOOM H2n Handy Audio Recorder||1|
The H2n recorder is suitable for basic and high quality audio capturing
- Simple to use, but also provide exhaustive settings for more advanced recording needs.
- The H2n is a great companion when capturing audio from lectures, concerts, bands, interviews, panels, or to be paired with video from a DSLR, for example.
- Ability to live record via USB to a computer or onto the included SD card for field recordings
- 2-hour recording time (adjustable based on quality settings)
- 4 recording modes
- LCD screen
- Zoom H2n Handy Recorder
- Blue 2 GB SD card
- AA batteries
- Black USB cable and charger
- Remote control
- Mic clip adapter for use with mic stand
- Padded-shell case
- Below is a video tutorial describing how to use the H2n.
- There are 4 different recording modes on the H2n that can be selected by the switch on the top of the recorder. Below are a couple picture explaining how the modes differ
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library