- Haiku Desk
- Google Slides
- Prezi (with caution…)
- Don’t type what you are going to say. The slide deck should supplement your presentation.
- Limit the amount of text on each slide.
- Use contrasting colors and large text (the slide deck should be easy to read in a classroom environment)
- Don't get too fancy with all the features (e.g., transitions and effects). A clean and simple slide deck is all you need.
- Use a standard style throughout. Think of how online newspapers or articles have the same font for headers, subtitles, and captions throughout.
- Text size, font, italics, bold, etc. Every slide should follow same style
- Integrating Media: use your own or make sure they are public domain or Creative Commons licensed
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library