Sony 46-inch LCD Display
If your computer or mobile device does not have a HDMI or VGA connection the Front Desk provides adaptors, MacBook Pros, Chromebooks, and other mobile devices to current students, faculty, and staff. There are a number of library rooms equipped large LCD displays. Each display has digital audio/video connectivity via a HDMI cable and analog audio/video connectivity via a VGA cable with 1/8-inch stereo cable.
Rooms with Large LCD Displays
- Media Room (Lower Level) - this room is different and has unique instructions
- Study Room 2-D (Second Level) - this room is different and has unique instructions (this page)
- Administrative Conference Room (Second Level) - NEC instructions
- Study Rooms 3-A, 3-B, 3-C, 3-D, and 3-D (Third Level) - NEC instructions
- Study Room 3-F (Third Level, near restrooms) - NEC instructions
- Graduate/Faculty Student Room (Third Level) - NEC instructions
- Select either the VGA or HDMI cable to connect a personal computer to Sony display.
- Turn on the LCD display by pushing [Power] on the Sony remote control. Select [Input] to change the input source.
- Change the LCD display on the input menu to either the [HDMI 1] option or [PC] option if using the VGA cable.
- When you are finished please turn off LCD display by pushing [Power] on the remote control. Return the cables to the wall hooks.
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library