- How to Create & Manage Your Online Presence
- 5 Reasons Why Your Online Presence Will Replace Your Resume in 10 years
- Twittering Tips for Beginners
- Creating and Maintaining a Professional Presence Online: A Roundup and Reflection
People to Watch
History professor and the director of the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media at George Mason University
Professor at Wheaton
Associate Professor in the Department of English at the University of Maryland and Associate Director of the Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities
Undergraduate Program Director at the Folger Shakespeare Library, a position I’ve held since 2006; Associate Editor of Shakespeare Quarterly; and Editor of The Collation a blog about scholarship at the Folger.
- laura: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113913980539227736843/posts/ZVKcQApcVjb
- david: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104683115023050066712/posts/Jny3mwzYzsn
Information, presentation materials, and helpful resources are below from the Scholarly Communication 2.0: Networks USEM 1000 session on Oct. 19th, 2012.
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library