You can upload media from your Android phone or tablet/iphone to the Panopto site.
How to install and log in Panapto App
- Install the app from Google Play / Apple store - search for Panopto and download the app.
- Click here! to download for Android
- Click here! to download from Apple Store
- Once installed you will need to sign-in.
- Enter your email address the first time you sign-in. Panopto will direct you to the correct Panopto site.
- You'll then be prompted for your SPU Credentials to complete the sign-in process.
Watch a video - How to install Panopto for Android
Panopto app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and not on your laptop!
How to use Panopto mobile app with Android
- Install and open the Panopto app from Google Pay
- Tap the upload icon in the toolbar.
- Select a folder on your Panopto site and tap Choose video or audio files.
- Find the file you want to upload
- Once the progress bar reaches 100% - You are all set!
How to Use the Panopto iOS Application on an iPhone
Using the Panopto App on mobile devices is preferred over using a mobile browser because the app is easier to use and includes video compression functions.
- To upload an existing video, first tap the menu button or slide to the right, and then tap the Record and Upload button
- Choose a folder
- Click Choose a video
- Select the video
- Tap Upload and it will upload the video to the folder you chose.
Learn how to record a video in your phone iOS app- Click here!