|Kingston Media Reader||3|
Easily allows information transfer from all major media card types to a computer via USB
- Version 1: Ability to read normal SD, micro SD, CF cards, and mini SD cards
- Version 2: Ability to read CompactFlash, CF Type I (UDMA 0-6), CF Type II (UDMA 0-6), SD, SDHC, SDHC UHS-I, SDXC, SDXC UHS-I, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, Memory Stick/M2, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick M2
- Version 2: USB 3.0 (faster transfer speed)
- Both versions: UBS plugs into computer to allow transferring of data
- One device with an attached USB cable that pulls out from the top of the device (Version 1)
- One device with detached USB cable (Version 2)
- Insert SD card
- Plug USB into computer
- Download pictures or video onto computer
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library