|Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS Camera||1|
Point and shoot camera for basic photography needs
- Point-and-shoot cameras are suitable for quick and easy photography and short video clips.
- Learn more about the Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS from Canon's support and informational site.
- User Guide (PDF)
- Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS
- Grey Battery Charger
- Grey Battery Pack
- Blue 2G SD Card
- Black Hard Shell Case
- Press the On/Off button to turn the camera on
- Select Auto/Picture/Video
- To transfer pictures/video onto a computer, slide open the 'Card/Batt.Open' piece on the bottom of the camera
- Press the blue SD card to release it
- Insert SD card into computer or SD reader
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library