|Apple Lightning to VGA Adapter||2|
VGA Adapter iPhone's 5 and newer
- Use the Lightning to VGA Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector.
- The Lightning to VGA Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your VGA-equipped TV, display, projector or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
- It also outputs video content - movies, TV shows, captured video- to your big screen in up to 1080p HD. Simply attach your Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (not included)
- Attach the Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device
- Then connect your TV or projector via a VGA cable (not included).
Questions or Assistance?
Contact the Library Front Desk which is located on the Main Level of the Ames Library at Seattle Pacific University.
206-281-2228 | spu.edu/library