• SPU HR Homepage
   • SPU HR FAQs
   • SPU Homepage

Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Find information on position management, employee evaluations, and hiring processes, and explore the Supervisor Manual.

Can SPU pay an out of state resident?

All SPU employees must live in the state of Washington, or be in the state of Washington while completing their work for the University. Any policy changes to this in the future, will require an institutional decision. Such a decision will require a significant investment of additional staff, their training, and technology needed to manage the legal, tax, and payroll laws/regulations of other states.

If you have questions regarding hiring regular staff, please contact the Employment Manager rtindall@spu.edu or 206-281-2591. For questions regarding out of state adjunct hiring, contact Jackie Belz at jbelz@spu.edu or 206-281-2837.

Supervisor Approval of Non-Exempt Time Reporting

Supervisor Approval of Exempt Employee Leave

  • No labels