NOTE: The HR Forms page from the former HR website has now been integrated into the Employee Benefits section. Please look under the topic(s) in question to locate the necessary forms. If the form(s) are not found in their sections, please contact Human Resources at (206) 281-2809.
- General Eligibility
- Handbook Definitions
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance Plan
- Vision Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emeriti Retirement Health Solutions
- Retirement Plans
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Tuition Discount Benefit for Employees
- Sick Leave
- Leave Policies
- Holiday/Jury & Witness Leave
- Voluntary Benefits
- Secure Travel, Will Preparation, and Identity Theft Protection
- Workers' Compensation
- Special Information for Terminating Employees
- Plan Documents
Seattle Pacific University provides a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees. This section is designed to give you the information and details you need to better understand your insurance benefits.
The actual plan documents take precedent over the information made available on this website. The plan document is the vendor contract and/or the descriptive document filed with the Department of Labor (DOL) in compliance with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). All benefit policies printed in this Benefits Handbook supersede any and all prior benefits policy. The University reserves the right to make changes to these benefit plans at any time, at the University's sole discretion. If changes are made, the document will be updated electronically and you will be notified in writing by the Office of Human Resources. For more information, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (206) 281-2809.
Effective April 1, 2015, SPU will be utilizing the Advocacy Program offered by our insurance broker, AON Hewitt. This program is to be used for complicated issues pertaining to SPU's medical, dental and vision insurance plans. For more information, see the brochure.