Follow the steps below if you believe you didn't receive an email or if someone has told you that they didn't receive an email.
- Log into Webmail (spu.edu/webmail).
- Click the gear in the right hand corner and select Delivery reports.
- Choose from one of the following boxes:
- Search for messages I've sent to: Leave this box empty to view reports about all messages you sent. Click Select users to select recipients from the shared address book or type each recipient's full e-mail address separated by a semicolon or a comma in the To box. When you're done adding recipients for the search, click OK.
- Search for messages I've received from: You can enter only one address for each search. Click Select a user to choose the message sender's e-mail address from the shared address book or type the full e-mail address of the sender in the Select box. When you're done selecting, click OK.
- Search for these words in the subject line: Use this box to narrow your search results. Type all or part of the subject line of the message you want delivery information for within quotation marks.
- Click Search, or click Clear to start a new search.