If you have never used your SPU Username and Password to log into resources, such as Banner, Webmail or Canvas, you'll need to setup your credentials first. Follow the steps below to setup your account.
Go to www.spu.edu/findmyid and select New User or go to the New User Setup page.
- Enter your non-SPU Email Address or use a combination of your SPU ID and Birthdate to locate your account.
- If you do not know your SPU ID Number, you may also enter your SSN and Birthdate.
- Click Find Me.
- If the system successfully locates your account, you will be prompted to add a non-SPU Email Address to your account.
- This address is only used for password resets.
- Setup your password when prompted.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long. Please reference our Good Password page for information on how to set a secure password.
- You will receive an email confirmation notice that includes your SPU Username and information on how to use your credential.