MFPs have the capability to scan a document directly to a user's My Documents folder.
- Log into an MFP using your SeaPac Pass.
- Select an account to use. The account will not be charged.
- Place your document on the document feeder. You must use the document feeder, the scanner bed will not work.
- From the Main Menu, tap Scan to My Docs.
- Pull the MFP's keyboard out from under the screen and enter your SPU Username and Password. Tap OK.
- Navigate to the folder you would like to save the document to. Tap Next.
- Enter a file name for the scanned document. You may also create a new folder (leave this field blank if you do not want a new folder). Tap Next.
- Tap Scan to begin scanning.
- When finished with the MFP, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.