All computers installed in faculty, staff, and administrative offices will be purchased through the Central PC Pool. These computers are managed by CIS:
- Individually assigned faculty/staff computers in academic or administrative offices
- Shared workstations used by adjunct professors and student employees located in academic or administrative offices
- Kiosk computers used in public areas or within a department
- Some program-specific open access computers, and conference room computers
- Computers purchased with external grant funds - that are installed in offices or departments.
More information about the Central PC Pool Policy can be found here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the costs of adding another computer to your budget.
You are welcome to drop by the HelpDesk to look at the models of computers we have available and see which of them would work best for your department.