Multi-Function Printers (MFP's) have the ability to staple pages together automatically. Each cartridge holds 5000 staples, coming in a box of three cartridges.
If staples need to be ordered, see the Order New Staple Cartridges page.
- Press the tab located on the top of the front panel of the MFP and swing the door down.
- Press the handle in and push left to open the printer.
- Pull the top of the green clip to the right to loosen the staple cartridge.
- Remove the staple cartridge, replace with a new cartridge, and push left to click it back in place.
- Push the printer shut to the right and close the maintenance door to finish the replacement.