Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Insert a USB flash drive into the built-in USB port on the MFP.
- Log into an MFP using your SeaPac Pass.
- Select the account to charge for the print job.
- From the Main Menu, tap Print from USB Memory.
- Select the document(s) to print. Tap Choose Print Settings to continue.
- Tap Start to begin printing.
- When finished with the MFP, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.