We're excited you're here and we want to make sure you're prepared for your first day on campus! Accessing the Banner Information System as well as your email account is essential to your first days on campus. Use the links above to get prepared in advance.
Multi-Function Printers (MFP's) are located throughout campus.
Every device is capable of quality color printing in addition to black and white up to 11" x 17".
The devices can perform a variety of document functions beyond printing, including copying and scanning.
Click here to visit instruction on how to print to Campus MFPs
Software and Online Services:
SPU has many online services and software to offer free of charge.
Examples of available software:
- Microsoft Office for Windows or Mac
- PaperCut Printing (for printing to campus MFP’s)
- SPSS & AMOS
- WebMail Client
- And more
To use our online services, please click here
To download SPU Provided software, visit our SPU Download Center
How to get Help
Try the Wiki Pages!
Visit https://wiki.spu.edu and click on the CIS HelpDesk
Contact the CIS HelpDesk
Give us a call:
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 5:00pm
You may also visit the help desk in person in Lower Marston Hall
Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5: 00 pm
Or email us anytime at email@example.com
How to Access Campus WIFI
Two wireless networks exist at SPU, “SPU-Guests” and “SPU-Wireless”.
SPU students, faculty and staff members use the "SPU-Wireless" network. Many SPU resources are inaccessible via the guest network.
These instructions are for personal computers, Android, iPhones, and other devices with a web browser.
How to Connect to “SPU-Wireless”
- Connect your device (laptop, smartphones, iPad, etc...) to SPU-Wireless. The network password is “SPU-Wireless” (the same as the network name and is case sensitive).
- Open your web browser and log in with your SPU Username and Password.
How to Connect to “SPU-Guest”
- Connect the device to the network named “SPU-Guests”
- A page will appear prompting you to register by email or text.
- Follow the instructions on the login page to confirm the registration