Multi-Function Printers (MFP's) are located throughout campus.
Every device is capable of quality color printing in addition to black and white up to 11" x 17".
The devices can perform a variety of document functions beyond printing, including copying and scanning.
Click here to visit instruction on how to print to Campus MFPs
- Install the Xfinity Stream App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Visit xfinityoncampus.com
- In the search field enter “Seattle Pacific University”
- Log in with your SPU login
- Once authenticated, start watching!
(The Xfinity Streaming account includes a DVR function!)
Software and Online Services:
SPU has many online services and software to offer free of charge.
Examples of available software:
- Microsoft Office for Windows or Mac
- PaperCut Printing (for printing to campus MFP’s)
- SPSS & AMOS
- WebMail Client
- And more
To use our online services, please click here
To download SPU Provided software, visit our SPU Download Center
How to get Help
Try the Wiki Pages!
Visit https://wiki.spu.edu and click on the CIS HelpDesk
Contact the CIS HelpDesk
Give us a call:
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 5:00pm
You may also visit the help desk in person in Lower Marston Hall
Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5: 00 pm
Or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Access Campus WIFI
Two wireless networks exist at SPU, “SPU-Guests” and “SPU-Wireless”.
SPU students, faculty and staff members use the "SPU-Wireless" network.
Many SPU resources are inaccessible via the guest network.
These instructions are for personal computers, Android, iPhones, and other devices with a web browser.
How to Connect to “SPU-Wireless”
- Connect your device (laptop, smartphones, iPad, etc...) to SPU-Wireless. The network password is “SPU-Wireless” (the same as the network name and is case sensitive).
- Open your web browser and log in with your SPU Username and Password.
How to Connect to “SPU-Guest”
- Connect the device to the network named “SPU-Guests”
- A page will appear prompting you to register by email or text.
- Follow the instructions on the login page to confirm the registration