How to Install the Remote Desktop Client
To access the remote lab computers, you need to install the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client. See the instructions below for specific devices.
- Windows computers have the Remote Desktop Connection app pre-installed.
- Download Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Apple Store.
*Click here for specific Microsoft Remote Desktop configuration instructions.
- Open the Play Store, download the Remote Desktop Mobile app from Microsoft.
Apple iPad / iPhone
- Open the App Store, download the Remote Desktop Mobile app from Microsoft.
- From the bottom right of your screen, open the Quick Settings Panel
- Click the Settings icon
- Scroll down until the Google Play Store option is present. Next to it should be a button labeled Turn On
- Click the Turn On button
- When the terms of service appear, scroll through and click Accept.
- Search for Microsoft Remote Desktop in the search bar and click to install