Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Log into an MFP using your Falcon Card.
- Select an account to use. The account will not be charged.
- Place your document on the scanning bed or the document feeder.
- From the Main Menu, tap Fax.
- Enter a fax number. If the recipient is on campus, use their 4-digit extension. For all off campus faxes, begin with a 9 and enter the full 10-digit number (e.g. 91234567890)
- Tap Start to scan the document and fax it.
- When finished with the MFP, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.