- On an SPU-owned computer, open the document you would like to fax and click File -> Print.
- In the print dialog box, select a device that begins with MFP and contains FAX at the beginning of the name (e.g. FAX-MFP-CIS).
- Click Print to continue.
- A fax dialog box will appear. Enter the recipient's fax number in the Fax Number box and click Add. If the recipient is on campus, use their 4-digit extension. For all off campus faxes, begin with a 9 and enter the full 10-digit number (e.g. 91234567890)
- The number will then appear in the Destination List. Click Next to continue.
- Click Next again to continue. A cover sheet may be added if desired (optional).
- Click Next again to continue. Custom job parameters may be added if desired (optional).
- Review the fax and click Finish.
- The PaperCut dialog box will appear. Select an account and click Print. The account will not be charged for a fax from a computer.