Duo 2FA is a two-factor authentication method with Duo Security. Two-Factor authentication protects accounts against unauthorized logins by requiring a "2nd factor" in addition to a username and password. The 2nd factor is often a mobile app that is registered ahead of time or a passcode that is texted or called. With Duo 2FA, SPU accounts will be further protected against malicious logins that result from phishing attacks or other forms of cyber scams.
Please visit the pages below for more information:
- Enrolling in Duo 2FA - Instructions (including video) of how to request Duo for your account
- Setting Up Duo 2FA - Instructions (including video) of how to setup your account to use Duo
- Duo 2FA Device Options - Duo Push notifications configured on your smartphone is the recommended approach, but there are alternatives.
- Application Requirements with Duo 2FA - Your access to email via Outlook or your mobile device may be affected and require some changes to your client or device.
- Login Process Changes with Duo 2FA - Details regarding how your process of logging in will change.
- Duo 2FA Device Management - How to add multiple devices, switch devices, or deal with lost devices.
- Duo 2FA Frequently Asked Questions