Direct Print sends a print job directly to the specific printer. Printers are available to Faculty and Staff based on your department.
Thicker paper types, such as labels and card stock should be run through the Bypass Tray.
- On an SPU-owned computer, open the document you would like to print and then click File -> Print.
- In the print dialogue box, select a printer that begins with MFP.
- Click Print to continue. You may also set advanced printing options before clicking print.
- The PaperCut dialogue box will appear. Select which account to charge the print job to.
- Click Print to send the job to the printer. Your job will immediately print at the selected multi-function printer.