You will use this tool any time you need to reserve a space or vehicle on campus.
- In your browser, navigate to roomfinder.spu.edu, click Login in the upper left-hand corner to sign into the system.
- You may be asked to authenticate using SPU's Single-Sign-On.
- Move your mouse to the Reservations tab to view the various room request options available to you.
- Choose the best fit for your event.
- In the left column, fill out all required fields (indicated with an asterisk), and optional fields, as necessary and click the Find Space button.
- Date, Time, Attendees, a specific building or room feature.
- Follow any other instructions listed in the information tab to the right (these will vary by different request-types).
- You will now be on the Location tab, where you can select an available room.
- View details about the room in question by clicking on the room name.
- Click the "+" icon next to the room name to add the room to your request.
- Click the Details tab up top or the Continue button towards the bottom of the page to fill out additional information about your request and select Submit
- Fill out all required fields, such as Event Name, Type and Group/Contact Details.
- If you select Private in Event Type, your event will not be visible to others.
- The Calendaring Details section contains the information that will appear on invited attendees' calendars.
- Checking the Private box in this section, will make it a private event on their personal calendar.
If you would like to view your submitted reservations or make changes, go to the View Room Requests page.
The space approver for the room you selected will confirm or decline your request and you will receive an email confirmation with your updated status.