Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Log into an MFP using your SeaPac Pass.
- Select the account to charge for the copy job.
- Place your document on the scanning bed or the document feeder.
- From the Main Menu, tap Copy.
- Set the number of copies you would like to make. Color Mode is set to "auto" so it will detect Black & White or Color jobs and charge accordingly.
- Tap Start to begin copying.
- When finished with the MFP, tap the Logout button at the top of the screen.
To go to the Main Menu and use a different function, tap the Home Button on the MFP, approximately 2" to the right of the screen.