Citrix is an online service that allows you to access your SPU My Documents, Departmental File Shares, and other SPU specific applications from a personal machine or device with internet access.
Why Should I Use Citrix?
- Use applications you don't have at home (i.e. SPSS & Office 2010)
- Easy set up: you only need to download a small program to start using this service
- Allows you to remotely connect to your SPU machine
- Available on various devices:
- Desktops: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Smart Phones: Android, Blackberry, Windows, iPhone
- Tablets: iPad, BlackBerry Playbook, Windows 8/RT
Who Can Use Citrix?
Citrix is restricted to Faculty and Staff. Students who hold student leadership positions may be granted an exception to this rule and should ask their SPU faculty or staff representative to contact the CIS HelpDesk on their behalf.