Citrix is an online service for Faculty and Staff that allows you to access your SPU My Documents, Departmental File Shares, and other SPU specific applications from a personal machine or device with internet access. Students who hold student leadership positions may be granted an exception to this rule and should ask their SPU faculty or staff representative to contact the CIS HelpDesk on their behalf.
Use the links below for the type of device you intend on using, for specific installation instructions.
On a personally owned computer:
- Windows instructions: Citrix Remote Access Personal Computer (Windows)
- Mac instructions: Citrix Remote Access Personally-Owned Macs (OSX)
On a public computer:
- Windows instructions: Citrix Remote Access via Public Computer (Windows)
- Mac instructions: Citrix Remote Access via Public Computer (OSX)
On a smart phone or tablet:
Why Should I Use Citrix?
- Citrix allows you to remotely control an on-campus computer that you are an administrator of (such as your office computer)
- You can access your personal documents, department file shares (Matthew), and edit them all within Citrix's Office suite
- Remotely use Talisma, StarRez, Argos, EMS, and other programs without ever having to install them