To change your SPU email address, as well as your SPU Username, follow the instructions below:
- Log into the Banner Info System (www.spu.edu/banweb) with your current SPU Username and Password
- Select Personal Menu
- Select Computer Accounts Menu
- Select Change your Username
- Select the radio button which corresponds to the username you want to change
- Enter the new username you prefer
- Usernames must be at least 2 characters long
- Click Submit to complete the username change
- Faculty and Staff need to contact the CIS HelpDesk when completing a SPU Username change, as the change will affect the SPU Documents Folder.
- Users will not be able to log into Canvas until the next day, after completing a username change.
- All email from the one prior address to your current name, will be automatically forwarded to the correct mailbox and arrive in your current email inbox.