Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Speaker volume, LCD and ringer can be adjusted by the ^ and v buttons to the left of the white Harris logo
- Phone must be ringing to adjust the ring volume
- Must be on the line to adjust speaker volume
- If you push someone's labeled extension button, you are ON their line, not CALLING their line
- Main line is always upper left corner
- To put the line on hold, press the HOLD button on the bottom right. The line that is on hold will blink red on the extension button.
- To mute a client, press the MUTE/SAVE button on the bottom right. The client will not be able to hear you while on mute.
- To transfer a client to a different phone line:
- Press the XFER button when on the phone with the person you wish to transfer
- Wait for the dial tone and type in the phone extension you want to transfer them to
- Wait until the new line picks up, explain the situation and why you are transferring, and then hang up
- After you hang up, the transfer is completed.
- If the transfer goes to voicemail, hang up and this will allow the client to go to voicemail.
- To reboot the phone, unplug the phone cord and plug it back in