Azure Dev Tools for Students is accessible to all current SPU students while Azure Dev Tools Premium is available to any student enrolled in a Computer Science or Engineering course. If you do not have a pre-existing account follow each of these instructions. If you have a pre-existing account which has expired you may email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your account be re-activated and skip to step five.
If you are in the School of Business, Government, and Economics you can contact Dr. Sleight (email@example.com) for information about Azure Dev Tools access
Access Imagine Premium
Imagine Premium provides a wider selection of software including Windows Operating systems
- Navigate to the SPU OnTheHub Webstore
- Select Register in the top right corner
- Select Request an Account
- Fill out the required information. Include your SPU ID number in the Issue Description field.
- After you have requested an account you will receive an email regarding your eligibility for Imagine Premium. If you are eligible, return to the Register screen (step 2). Then enter the email you requested the account with as your Username and proceed with setting up your account.
- Requests may take 1-2 business days
- If you are unable to complete any of these steps you may also directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Azure Dev Tools Student or Azure Dev Tools Premium?
Azure Dev Tools Student
- Any SPU student is eligible
- Grants access to limited Microsoft software
- Visual Studio
- Windows Server
Azure Dev Tools Premium
- Computer Science and Engineering students only are eligible
- Grants access to additional Microsoft software
- Imagine for Students Software
- XNA Game Studio
Windows Operating Systems are only available through Azure Dev Tools for Teaching but are free for any student accounts.