Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Click File -> Print and select a printer that begins with MFP or SecurePrint.
- Select Printer Properties.
In other applications it may be called Properties, Print Properties, Preferences, Options, or something similar.
- A new dialog box will open. Select Color.
- On the menu that appears, automatic is set by default. You can change this so that jobs are released only in black and white. Remember, any amount of color on the paper will charge the color rate.
Staples, Binding, and Double-Sided Jobs
- Select Printer Features from the drop down menu.
- Set your staple, binding, and double-sided settings.
- Click Print to submit your job. If you see the message below, press Continue to proceed.
- The PaperCut dialogue box will appear. Select which account to charge the print job to; all personal jobs should be charged to the personal account.